The Capital Campaign Council is comprised of local leaders who wish to build awareness of this project, cultivating relationships with local philanthropists, foundations, and organizations.
Chair, Capital Campaign Council
Eric is a philanthropic leader in the Bay Area, sitting on the Board of Directors for several local organizations, including Cancer Support Community. He is Principal at Rudney Associates, a wealth management firm in Alamo, California, with over 25 years of investment planning and asset management experience.
As leaders of this project, Capital Campaign Council members are asked to:
- Make your own membership gift towards the campaign
- Engage their personal and professional circles
- Host campaign-specific activities and events
- Meet with prospects and donors, with or without CSC staff in attendance
- Assist in identifying and asking donors for financial gifts to the campaign
For more information about the Capital Campaign Council, please contact Libby Eppinga, Director of Philanthropy, at 925.953.1216.